It's been nearly four days and my legs are still sore from playing Ultimate Frisbee. I think I'm in decent shape, but man, all the starting, stopping and sprinting took it out of me. Our four-person team knew we likely wouldn't win, so we went in costume. Mine included a fake muscular chest and illegally tight shorts. We had a great time and went 0-2. At least we looked good doing it. I like to think I derived some kind of power from the insanely tight shorts.
On defense I tried to blind the opposition with my milky white, Seattle Slew-esque thighs.
On offense I used the power of the striped socks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice socks Goober! I think black socks would have been more appropriate.
kab
a few months ago i played with a bunch of guys in lincoln.
they ended up having me cover the girl on the other team.
--psmitty
Post a Comment