Walking In Wuhan

China down. California to go.

3/19/08

Back again

It's been a long time since I've blogged. I'm still kicking with plenty of stuff to talk about. Lots has changed since last time. I got hired on full-time at the place where I work. I'm now a publicist in charge of the colleges of business and creative arts. Courtney also started a new job.

We had visitors -- Bryce, Eleanor, Cliff, Amber and Randy all came to the Bay Area and hung out for the weekend. We did the wine country, Skates, San Francisco trek and had a grand 'ol time.

We joined a gym. It's been awhile since I've done any kind of exercise and I'm trying to undo damage from senior year of college. Apparently a steady diet of fatty foods, hops and little exercise is not the path to fitness and health.

I'm back, I promise.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I missed you.