Q and I headed over to San Fran tonight for the Giants/Padres game. The Padres were embroiled in a bit of a pennant race thanks to the Rockies winning eight straight games. The Giants were just looking for moral victories. I wanted to see Barry Bonds. Neither ended up happening. Brian Giles popped a three-run homer to right field with two outs in the ninth to give the Padres a 6-4 win. The seats were decent, the guy behind us smelled like fart and whiskey and we didn't drop $8.25 on a Budweiser.Before the game with the moon starting to rise over the water. The self-proclaimed 'old grumpy guy' sitting next to me kept yelling at the people who were doing the wave to, "Go back to Oakland!"
This is the closest Barry Bonds would get to the field all night.
This guy came wandering through our section with an invention that has the ability to change the way you think about beverage dispersal units. Strapped to this guy's back is a hot chocolate proton pack with a cup dispenser riding side saddle. Let's say little Susie in Row three wants some hot chocolate, well, dude pulls a cup, squeezes the nozzle attached to a hose attached to the proton pack, and tops it off with the two cans of aerosol whipped cream tucked into his belt. It seems replacing the hot chocolate with beer is a logical next step. I'm not a genius, but I'm just sayin'....

1 comments:
I could actually see them serving Elk Creeks out of this thing at Sandys.
Post a Comment