
It used to be a joke in my family that if you asked somebody where they were going, they'd answer, 'going to California.' Well, today, we're going to California.
A year ago when we left for China, I had different feelings. Obviously, we would be going to a much different area, but it was for a finite period of time. We would be back to Nebraska on a certain day. But when we get on that plane today, we'll be in California for at least two years, could be seven if Courtney decides to get her doctorate.
I'm still pretty much unemployed. I'll be doing a few things for the OWH over the phone, but I'll have to decide pretty quickly whether or not I want to work at Target or something like that for awhile, while I wait for something to break in the journalism sector.
I feel like there are plenty of questions still to be answered on the left coast, but I know one thing -- I'm pretty damn excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
woot! California eagerly awaits your arrival!
Give me a call when you get here, and we'll figure out when we can come up and see you guys.
Miss you already!
<3 Annie (not really anononmyousnsne)
Post a Comment