Walking In Wuhan

China down. California to go.

4/8/09

Opening Day

Baseball opens this week. I'm pumped. When baseball season starts, that means fantasy baseball can't be far behind. I spent about three hours today drafting for the second year of five in a fantasy baseball keeper league. The Honey Nut Ichiros are looking to rebound from a last place finish last season. Hopefully this year, I'll still be within sniffing distance of first place when July roles around. Here's this year's squad:

C- Chris Iannetta - Colorado
1B - Derrick Lee -- Chicago
2B - Mark DeRosa - Cleveland
SS- Miguel Tejada - Houston
3B - Jorge Cantu - Florida
OF - Carlos Gomez - Minnesota
OF- Nate McLouth - Pittsburgh
OF- Adam Jones - Baltimore
UTL - Brad Hawpe - Colorado
UTL- Bobby Abreu - Anaheim
Bench: Jason Veritek, Hank Blalock, Kelly Johnson

Starting Pitchers: Aaron Cook, Carlos Zambrano, Ryan Dempster, Chien Mien Wang, Ted Lily
Relievers: Brian Fuentes, Joel Hanrahan, Fernando Rodney, Francisco Rodriguez, Brad Ziegler

0 comments: