Finally made it down to see Shane and Cassie last weekend. They were fantastic tour guides and made sure Chris and I saw everything we needed to on the strip. I figured the weekend was going to be a good one when after being in Vegas for three hours I was already eating a free lobster dinner that Shane won. Saturday night we watched UNLV beat Wyoming in basketball and wandered around the strip with mixed drinks in yard glasses.
On Sunday we spent most of the day in the Hilton sports book watching football. I was pumped when Arizona won outright and Troy Polamalu ran back the interception to make sure the Steelers covered the spread. We won a little cash at the poker and crap tables and walked out feeling good. On Monday, Shane got hot rolling dice and won me some more coin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Is that Shane or Kevin James at the sports book with Cassie?
Post a Comment