Walking In Wuhan

China down. California to go.

12/13/08

12 more days

We're in Nevada at Amber and Randy's for a Christmas party. We drove over this morning through a little snow and cold. With temperatures being in the mid-60s in the Bay Area, it finally felt like Christmas. We were listening to Christmas music and "Jinglebell Rock" came on. When we were in China, some of Courtney's students asked her to choreograph a dance routine for a Christmas party. She chose "Jinglebell Rock" and I spent the next three weeks listening to that song while they practiced. Hearing it still makes me shudder a little. Luckily I was able to find the video from the performance.



The jackets and hats weren't props. We were in a gym and it was about 25 degrees.

2 comments:

C said...

That was AWESOME

Bahil said...

I especially liked the gratuitous use of the whistle...