Walking In Wuhan

China down. California to go.

10/10/08

A few pics

Q came down from Portland last weekend. We owed him big time from his previous visit last September -- mainly because at that time we didn't know where a damn thing was. This time around we hit up Muir Woods to see some Redwoods -- not THE Redwoods, but some pretty damn tall trees -- some music, an ass kicking (read: Nebraska/Mizzou game) a Cal football game, Mount Tamalpais and some other stuff. All of the photos that follow are from Q's and provided added proof that when it comes to all things visual -- with the exception of identifying shades and hues -- he does not suck.




Courtney sometimes makes me take pictures of her jumping. We probably have 10 or 12 similar pictures like this. I don't know either, though I think she needs a guitar in her hand in this photo.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos. I miss you guys!