Walking In Wuhan

China down. California to go.

I've been bad about remembering my iPod lately on BART and the shuttle. A sampling of what I overheard yesterday.

Girl: Yeah, watching that movie was really fun.
Guy: Yeah, it was great.
Girl: I really don't have time to watch TV anymore
Guy: Oh yeah?
Girl: Yeah, the only time I sit down and watch a movie is when I'm really stoned.
Guy: It's tough.
Girl: Yeah, I hate being hella busy. Now I have to plan out when I'm gonna smoke like three days ahead of time.

Then, once I got on the BART, a woman starts screaming into a cell phone after learning that the train will be delayed.

Woman: I don't know what the f--- they're talking about! Alls I know is that when I get to Richmond you better have a beer and a cigarette there waiting for me!

I'm gonna remember my iPod tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ben said...

On our way out of the city, there was a woman -- youngish, kinda sloppily dressed, but stylish -- just SCREAMING the words from songs on her iPod. Tom Petty. Sheryl Crow. A weird mix of pop and oldies. For about 15 minutes. A nice way to end our exceptionally peaceful honeymoon.

Chaviva Gordon-Bennett said...

LOL ... man, I miss public transit so very much.