Walking In Wuhan

China down. California to go.

Canfield's in Omaha is known for having one of the biggest camo selections in Nebraska outside Cabelas. We have similar locales in Wuhan near our apartments, except these little stalls peddle camo, berets and REAL Chinese Army helmets. As I've been wont to do, I commented a few months ago that we should buy camo and play Risk. Problem was, we didn't have the game. Well, Courtney's parents came bearing the board game, we went shopping, and found ourselves playing an all too serious and nerdy version of the Game of World Domination.

Courtney opted for the camo/eyeblack look.
I chose the camo and drawn on "1920s I'm tying you to some railroad tracks" mustache combo.
Nawrocki and Ian rocked the camo t-shirts/sunglasses combo.
Ash impersonated a Chinese tank officer, complete with metal helmet.
Mike came as a Castro/Stalin combo, complete with cigar and mustache.

Pictures below.








0 comments: